Smoking is bad practices that should be stop in the society, Smoking kills 6 million people worldwide a year, 5 million directly and the remainder from second-hand smoke.
Here are the effects when you keep smoking;
1.Smoke contains more than 4,000 chemicals so smokers are more likely to get wrinkles and acne, a completely irreversible process.
2. Women have lower collagen and testosterone levels than men, resulting in thinner skin. This means smoking will age the skin faster, resulting in wrinkles, discolouration and dryness.
3. Smoking causes a range of skin problems including premature ageing, flakiness, dryness, psoriasis, yellowing and discolouration. smoking does to your body
4. Smoking is the biggest cause of emphysema (also known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD). smoking does to your body
5. Smoking destroys the normal structure of the lungs, raising the risks of colds, pneumonia and conditions like emphysema (also known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and lung cancer. smoking does to your body
6. Smokers are twice as likely to become infertile as non-smokers, and are likely to experience menopausal symptoms earlier. smoking does to your body
7. Smoking deprives the nails of oxygen, which can leave them dry and brittle. It also raises the risk of fungal infections. smoking does to your body
8. Smoking is associated with stomach ulcers and bowel disorders such as Crohn’s disease. It also increases the risk of developing cancer of the stomach and bowel. smoking does to your body
9. Cigarettes narrow the arteries and clog them with fatty deposits, making it harder for men to become erect. Nicotine also has a negative impact on blood flow to the penis. smoking does to your body
10. Smoking causes a build-up of fatty deposits in the arteries, restricting blood supply to the leg or arm muscles. smoking does to your body